Metal Worm Wheel reducer is a compact, transmission ratio, under certain conditions with self-locking function of the transmission machinery.
First, Metal Worm Wheel reducer common faults and the reasons
1. Reducer heat and oil spill. In order to improve efficiency, Metal Worm Wheel reducer are generally used non-ferrous metals do Metal Worm Wheel, worm is used hard steel. As a result of sliding friction transmission, the operation will produce more heat, so that the reducer parts and seals between the thermal expansion of the differences, so that the formation of gaps in the mating surface, lubricating oil due to the temperature rise and thinning, easy to cause leakage The
There are four main reasons for this situation, one is unreasonable material mix; Second, the surface friction of the surface quality is poor; Third, the choice of lubricating oil is not correct; Fourth, the assembly quality and the use of poor environment.
2. Worm wear. Metal Worm Wheel generally used tin bronze, matching the worm material with 45 steel hardened to hrc4555, or 40cr hardened hrc5055 after grinding by the worm grinding to roughness ra0.8μm. Reducer normal wear and tear when the normal operation, some reducer can use more than 10 years. If the wear speed is faster, it is necessary to consider whether the selection is correct, whether the overload operation, and the Metal Worm Wheel material, assembly quality or use of the environment and other reasons.
3. Drive small helical gear wear. Generally occurs in the vertical installation of the reducer, mainly with the amount of oil and oil varieties. Vertical installation, it is easy to cause insufficient amount of lubricating oil, Metal Worm Wheel reducer to stop running, the motor and reducer transmission gear oil loss, the gear can not be due to lubrication protection. When the gear unit is started, the gears are damaged or damaged due to lack of effective lubrication.
4. Worm bearing damage. In the event of failure, even if the gear box seal is good, or often found in the reducer gear oil is emulsified, bearing rust, corrosion, damage. This is because the reducer in the run for some time, the gear oil temperature rise and cooling after the condensate produced by mixing with water. Of course, also with the bearing quality and assembly process is closely related.
Second, the solution
1. Ensure assembly quality. Can be purchased or homemade some special tools, disassembly and installation of reducer parts, try to avoid hammer and other tools to tap; replacement gears, worms, try to use the original parts and pairs of replacement; assembly output shaft, pay attention Tolerance to use; to use anti-sticking agent or red orange oil to protect the hollow shaft, to prevent wear and tear or with the area of dirt, maintenance difficult to disassemble.
2. Selection of lubricants and additives. Metal Worm Wheel reducer is generally used 220 # gear oil, heavy load, start frequently, the use of poor environment Metal Worm Wheel reducer, can use some lubricants additives, so that when the gear in the gear when the gear is still attached to the gear surface, Forming a protective film to prevent heavy loads, low speed, high torque and direct contact between metals during start-up. Additives contain seal adjusters and anti-leakage agent, so that the seal to maintain a soft and flexible, effectively reduce the oil leakage.
3. Metal Worm Wheel reducer installation position selection. Position permitting, try not to use vertical installation. Vertical installation, the amount of oil added to the installation of a lot more than the level, easy to cause reducer fever and oil spills.
4. Establish a good lubrication maintenance system. Can be based on the lubrication of the "five" principle of the reducer to maintain, so that each reducer are responsible for regular inspection and found that the temperature rise significantly more than 40 ℃ or oil temperature over 80 ℃, the quality of oil or oil Found more copper powder and produce abnormal noise and other phenomena, to immediately stop using, timely maintenance, troubleshooting, replacement of lubricants. When refueling, pay attention to the amount of oil to ensure that the Metal Worm Wheel reducer to get the correct lubrication.