Main factors affecting the stationarity, noise and vibration of gear transmission:
1. One tooth tangential comprehensive tolerance;
2. Comprehensive radial tolerance of one tooth;
3. Tooth profile tolerance;
4. Tooth distance limit deviation
5. Base node limit deviation;
6. Spiral wave tolerance.Therefore, it is particularly important to measure the above tolerances.
At present, the actual situation of the company is that only after fitting some mandrel rods can "one tooth radial comprehensive tolerance" be judged qualitatively, and the tolerance data should be measured quantitatively and the gear should be measured in a standard way.The current testing means, therefore, can only use "one tooth radial comprehensive tolerance" to determine whether the parts are qualified.